BTs tackle the Torah life on their own and need to develop their own support systems.
Perhaps we can classify the type of support into 5 categories:
1) Teachers of fundamental and advance Torah topics
2) Rabbis who can rule on halachic questions
3) Mentors who act as surrogate parents and help with major topics like Shidduchim and Parenting
4) Friends who act as spiritual coaches and tell us to slow down and inspire us to move up
5) Spouses who are soul mates on our spiritual journey
Would you add any more categories?
Do you have all the roles filled in your life?
Which were/are most necessary for you?
Which are you missing?
What priority would you outline for a new BT?